Microsoft’s ARM-powered Surface tablet that runs on the Windows RT platform has been confirmed to receive Office 2013 this coming November, which is just a couple of months away, so that means you do not have that long to wait, actually. Just what will Office for Windows RT deliver? Well, we do think that you have pretty much gotten all that you need as a basic computer user with the inclusion of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote.
These tools will be made available at first via the pre-installed Office Home & Student 2013 RT package, where you ought to take note that these will not be sold as a standalone product. The full-featured version of Office for Windows RT will arrive virtually over on Windows Update from November until January. The reason behind the time window is due to the language version. Are you excited to pick up your Windows RT-powered Surface tablet before the year is over?
- 2014-04-15: Office 365 Personal Makes It Cheaper To Unlock All Features On iPad
- 2014-04-14: Microsoft Updates Office Online With Tell Me, Commenting And More
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2014-04-08: Decision To Ship Office For iPad Was Made During Steve Ballmer's Tenure
- 2014-04-03: Office For iPad Downloaded Over 12 Million Times
- 2013-04-10: WSJ: Microsoft 7-Inch Surface Tablet In The Pipeline
- 2013-02-24: Microsoft Surface To Arrive In Japan This March