Panasonic has just announced the latest PT-AE8000U Full HD 3D home theater projector that comes chock full of features, where it is said to boast 2,400 lumens of brightness in addition to an extremely high 500,000:1 contrast ratio. Not only that, it is said to fall back on Panasonic’s 11 years of home theater projector engineering, resulting in what your eyes will definitely be pleased with. Touting excellent picture quality in 2D, it ought to come with advanced 3D features which have been touted to deliver a natural and comfortable movie theater experience right in the comfort of your own home.
The PT-AE8000U’s new 220W Red Rich Lamp delivers an increased red intensity and a 2,400 lumens brightness rating, letting you enjoy bright images and stunning color reproduction. I know that this is starting to sound like a broken record, but surely you would also be interested in deeper blacks, where this is made possible by incorporating Panasonic’s Pure Contrast Plates that match the LCD panel characteristics to virtually eliminate light leakage.
No idea on the asking price, but the Panasonic PT-AE8000U 3D home theater projector should be available before the year is over.RELATED
- Pebble Update Brings New Features, Better iOS Device Connectivity
- Chromecast Now Able To Stream Web-Based Google Play Content
- Sony Adds NFC To Yuletide Cheer
- Eye-Fi Windows Desktop Receiver Does Away With Need For SD Card Reader
- Foxconn Reportedly Looking To Invest In Wearable Tech
- Follow: panasonic, projector,