From tomorrow onwards, we know that most of the world would be abuzz with news on an upcoming iPhone 5 if rumors were proved to be true. However, hopefully Cupertino’s thunder would not overshadow the fact that the world will still need to continue, new iPhone or otherwise, and Wednesday, September 12th, would mark the day when PlayStation Home is on the receiving end of another global platform update which will bump up its version number to 1.7. Just what does the PlayStation Home 1.7 global platform update bring to the table? Well, some of the exciting new possibilities include subtle changes that hope to result in an improvement of the user experience, amongst others.
Just bear in mind if you happen to be performing an upgrade from an old version of Home (1.40 or earlier), that whenever you want to apply the 1.70 patch, do be patient and wait for the orange “hard drive activity” light to stop flashing on your PS3 prior to kicking off the patching process. It pays to read and obey instructions, you know.
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase
- Jack Tretton Leaves As President And CEO Of SCEA