It was somewhere in the middle of July when we first took a gander at the Samsung MV900F camera, and we are glad to say that this particular shooter is now ready to rock and roll commercially. The MV900F is the latest Wi-Fi SMART camera shooters from Samsung, where it will continue where the MV800 left off by offering an innovative 180-degree MultiView display that makes it a snap to shoot capture creative self-portraits from any angle. Throw in Wi-Fi connectivity, and sharing images with your mates and family has become far easier than ever before.
Features of the 16.3-megapixel MV900F include a F/2.5 bright lens, a 3.3” 180-degree flip-out display, Gesture Shot that relies on motion-sensing technology for you to zoom and snap a photo using simple hand motions from afar.
This does seem to shape up to be a convenient point-and-shoot camera for beginners, but since it is not part of the rugged range, adults should not pass this to kids for their wanton pleasure, unless they do not mind forking out $349.99 (in white and black shades) for a new model once it breaks after being dropped on the ground for a few times. [Press Release]
- Pioneer DJE-2000 And DJE-1500 Headphones Announced
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]