It was somewhere in the middle of July when we first took a gander at the Samsung MV900F camera, and we are glad to say that this particular shooter is now ready to rock and roll commercially. The MV900F is the latest Wi-Fi SMART camera shooters from Samsung, where it will continue where the MV800 left off by offering an innovative 180-degree MultiView display that makes it a snap to shoot capture creative self-portraits from any angle. Throw in Wi-Fi connectivity, and sharing images with your mates and family has become far easier than ever before.
Features of the 16.3-megapixel MV900F include a F/2.5 bright lens, a 3.3” 180-degree flip-out display, Gesture Shot that relies on motion-sensing technology for you to zoom and snap a photo using simple hand motions from afar.
This does seem to shape up to be a convenient point-and-shoot camera for beginners, but since it is not part of the rugged range, adults should not pass this to kids for their wanton pleasure, unless they do not mind forking out $349.99 (in white and black shades) for a new model once it breaks after being dropped on the ground for a few times. [Press Release]
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Patent Reveals Earphone With Heads Up Display
- 2012-12-30: Samsung Galaxy Camera Review
- 2012-09-24: Samsung EX2F announced, offers pro-level performance at a pocket-friendly price
- 2011-02-21: Five New Samsung NX Lenses
- 2011-01-19: The Samsung ST6500 was designed for your hands
- 2011-01-19: The Samsung ST30 is one ultra-portable compact camera