We’ve seen some ways that you can come up with custom cases for your iPhone in the past, so here’s another method you can add to that list. Dubbed the 3DPCase, this is an app for that iPhone that allows the user to come up with custom designs of their own, which can then be 3D printed and turned into an actual case. There are templates already available in the app for the iPhone 3GS, the iPhone 4/4S and according to the company, they will be reserving a section for the iPhone 5 which many believe will sport a slimmer and taller body. The good news is that unlike other 3D printed cases which might cost more due to the customization, 3DP cases are actually pretty affordable at $20-$25 each. If you’d like to learn more on how to get a unique looking 3D case for your iPhone (or future iPhone), head on over to Sculpteo’s website for the details.
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-11: Mathematicians Develop App That Will Supposedly Eliminate Jetlag
- 2014-04-11: Hitman GO Arriving On iOS 17th April
- 2014-04-10: Amazon Announces Acquisition Of ComiXology
- 2014-04-10: Google's New Calendar App Gets A Visual Overhaul