T-Mobile might be might be late to the Samsung Galaxy Note party in the US, but I guess they have learnt from the past, and this time around they do not intend to miss the Galaxy Note 2 boat by making it available to the masses – and soon, too, if a particular screenshot is to be believed. What you see on the right depicts a Samsung device that carries the model number SGH-T889, where it has been touted to run on what is alleged to be T-Mobile’s 4G HSPA+ network. The main giveaway clue would be the model number, considering how the original Galaxy Note was dubbed as the T879, making it highly logical and probable that the T889 is the Galaxy Note 2 instead.
As for the Android version which this puppy runs on, it will be Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean, so you need not fret about not receiving the latest operating system version or having to wait for an update right out of the box. Now all we need to do is wait for an official confirmation, and we are good to go.
Next Story: FBI denies Apple Device ID leak
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2014-04-14 T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14 T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13 Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2013-12-09 Android 4.3 For T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 Released
- 2013-06-03 T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 Receives Minor Software Update
- 2013-03-24 T-Mobile 4G LTE Network Being Tested In 9 Cities
- 2013-03-18 T-Mobile 4G LTE Service Rolling Out This Month
- 2012-12-17 T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 Gets Software Update