If you work in the photography, architectural or computer engineering industry, it looks like ViewSonic has a new 27” monitor for you. Then again it’s just a monitor so we expect that anyone looking for a 27” monitor with a high resolution, the ViewSonic VP2770-LED should do the trick as well, although its retail price of $799 might put some off.
As stated earlier, the VP2770 will be a 27” “professional” grade monitor. It sports a super IPS display and will feature a resolution of 2560×1440, certainly higher than your typical 1920×1080 resolution. It provides native support for 1.07 billion colors, a 20,000,000:1 contrast ratio, 178/178 viewing angles and should work with most third party color calibrators.
It will also come with a DisplayPort, HDMI, Dual-Link DVI and VGA inputs and four USB 2.0 ports for peripheral support. If this sounds like a monitor you wouldn’t mind getting for yourself or your workplace, it will go on sale later this month in North and Latin America. So, any takers?
Next Story: Google Play crosses 25 billion downloads
- 2014-02-16: Dual-Booting ViewSonic ViewPad 10i Now Available For $530
- 2013-10-28: ViewSonic Announces 24" VSD241 Smart Display
- 2013-07-23: ViewSonic Debuts 10-Point Windows 8 Certified Touch TD40 Display Series
- 2013-03-19: ViewSonic PJD8 Series Projectors Deliver Dual Pen Interactivity and Advanced Connectivity Technology
- 2013-01-23: ViewSonic Projector Range Gets Updated With Networkable Models