Apple is right now the most valuable company in the world, and their stock price has certainly grown by leaps and bounds over the years. The thing is, what goes up must come down, but it does seem as though it will take some time before Apple is subject to the laws of gravity and fall back onto Newton’s proverbial head. One of the upcoming innovations from Apple include the possibility of Apple kicking off their very own streaming service in order to offer consumers yet another choice in an already crowded market that has players such as Spotify, Pandora, and Zune amongst others.
Whispers on the street do seem to point towards the possibility of an Apple online radio service being introduce to the masses sometime in the first quarter of next year. I guess only time will tell whether this ad-supported online radio service is capable of taking on the likes of Pandora. What do you think of Apple’s prospects in this area?
Next Story: Nexus 4 support page goes online
- 2014-01-16: Apple FaceTime Invention Boasts Of Face Morphing And Image Matching To Ensure That Video Remains Smooth
- 2014-01-09: iPhone 6 Could Feature 8MP Camera Only
- 2013-12-17: Apple Patents 'Desk-Free' Computer
- 2013-12-11: Apple Awarded Patent For Curved Screens
- 2013-12-08: Apple Spent $60 Million Fighting Samsung In Court
- 2013-02-13: Slacker Music Application Rebranded
- 2012-11-29: Geneva WorldRadio Unveiled
- 2012-06-20: Sticher Radio App Redesigned
- 2012-01-06: Tuff Tunes Radio can take a beating