If you so happen to be a proud owner of the ASUS Transformer Pad TF300, then here is a wee bit of good news for you. This particular tablet has just received the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update, and we are referring to the LTE-enabled version. After all, it was a couple of months ago in August when ASUS introduced the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update for the non-LTE version of the Transformer Pad 300, so better late than never with the TF300, right? Performing the update is a snap, all you need to do is to download the ASUS Transformer Pad TF300TL firmware (version 10.4.3.6) followed by flashing your tablet with the latest ROM. Once done, you are able to sit back and enjoy the increased speed which accompanies the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update.
This particular operating system update would be able to give the Transformer Pad 300 a new lease of life, considering the tablet market is highly competitive at this point in time, not to mention Apple rumored to take a stab at the smaller display tablet range with their upcoming 7.85” iPad mini.
Next Story: Amazon Kindle sold at cost
- 2014-04-10: ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-03-27: AT&T Details ASUS PadFone X Specifications
- 2014-03-24: ASUS ZenFone 6, 5, And 4 To Be Released In April
- 2014-03-23: ASUS PadFone X Spotted At The FCC
- 2014-01-06: ASUS Transformer Book Duet Announced, Dual Boot Windows 8 + Android
- 2013-04-21: Asus MeMo Pad Gets Android 4.2 Jelly Bean Update
- 2013-01-13: ASUS MeMO Pad Launched [Official]
- 2013-01-09: Asus Transformer All In One Seen With Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- 2012-07-18: Original ASUS Transformer to receive Jelly Bean