I know that there is a segment of the population out there who must be pretty excited to hear about the Belle FP2 update from Nokia rolling out a short while ago, but it seems that life is not too peachy keen as the very same update has been removed due to some performance issues that plagued it. This particular software update would affect the following handsets (in a good way on paper, at least): Nokia 603, 700, 701 and 808 Pureview, where some of the improvements include improved camera use, faster typing with the new keyboard, and an enhanced music player among others.
Some users who applied the update complained that their phone has been bricked and will no longer turn on, while others claim that they are unable to access the image and video editor. A Nokia employee, Yvonne, then posted as follows.
just a quick heads up. We’ve heard about some issues after the update and now decided to take the update files off our servers until we have investigated the case.
I’ll announce it here once the update is available again, but for the moment please don’t worry if your phone doesn’t get the update.
Hopefully all will be sorted out – and soon! This is not doing Nokia any good at all. [Discussion Page]RELATED
- Twitter Has New Targeted Advertising Which Learns From Your Browsing History
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Android 4.4.1 Update For Nexus 4 And Nexus 7 Now Available
- Samsung Prepares SM-W750V Windows Phone 8 Smartphone Release For 2014
- Oppo Find 7 Could Feature 5.7" 2K Display With Snapdragon 805 Chipset [Rumor]
- Follow: belle, Nokia,