All right, so the dust is more or less settling at the moment while Android and iOS fight it out at the top, leaving third place to the likes of Microsoft with their Windows Phone 8 and RIM with the BlackBerry 10. While the latter has yet to roll out just yet, Microsoft is faring far better with Windows Phone 8 from initial impressions, and two of their handsets – the Nokia Lumia 920 and the HTC Windows Phone 8X from AT&T, are now up for pre-order over at Best Buy if you are interested to try something new apart from Android or iOS.
The particular pre-order advertisement went live earlier this morning, where the Nokia Lumia 920 was listed to come in the following colors – yellow, red, white, cyan and black, retailing for $149.99 a pop for a new activation, but if you want to remain unshackled, then it will cost you a far higher price point at $599.99.
As for the HTC 8X, it will be offered in purple for $99.99 with a new activation, and in terms of paying for an unactivated version, you will also have to fork out a similar amount as the Lumia 920, that is, $599.99. Shipping commences when available.RELATED
- Alcatel Idol X+ To Be Accompanied By Smart Devices?
- White Droid Ultra And Droid Mini Available On Verizon Now
- Nokia Guru Could Be The BH-121 Touch
- Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 Sports Dual SIM Capability
- New Nokia Lumia 1020 Ad Touts Camera Capability
- Follow: at&t, best buy, HTC, Lumia 920, Nokia,
- Seen at: wpcentral