LG’s rumored Nexus handset is expected to be announced later this month, and so far thanks to the massive influx of leaked images and photos, well little to nothing has been left to surprise. That being said, the same folks who leaked some of the LG Nexus photos last week have even posted a review of handset prior to its launch! This is via Belarusian website Onliner and according to the website (give and take some room for error due to translation), this is a “preliminary review” although it seems pretty comprehensive and is chock full of photos of the alleged handset.
Now since nothing has been official, this “review” should obviously be taken with a grain of salt but based on what we’ve seen so far, there really isn’t any reason to doubt that this is the actual device. In any case the rumors have pegged the 29th of October as a potential announcement date for the LG Nexus, so check back with us then for more updates! In the meantime you can head on over the Onliner to check out the review, although you will need to translate it first.
- 2014-04-22: Possible LG G3 Software Features Revealed [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21: LG G Watch To Arrive In A Shade Of Gold
- 2014-04-21: LG G3 Mini Seemingly Confirmed In User Agent Profile
- 2014-04-21: LG G3 Mini Headed For AT&T (Rumor)
- 2014-04-21: LG G3 Mini Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2013-10-29: Nexus 4 Could Still Be Sold After Nexus 5 Launch
- 2013-09-17: Nexus 4 No Longer Being Sold In The U.S. [Report]
- 2013-06-30: White Nexus 4 8GB Model Drops Out Of Google Play Radar
- 2013-06-28: LG Explains Why Some Nexus 4 Screens Look Different From Others
- 2013-05-31: T-Mobile To Offer Google/LG Nexus 4 White