Just when you thought that the advertising machine has ceased to come up with something stunning, here we are with an ad from the Entertainment Weekly magazine which features a display that shows off a live video feed. Apparently, this display is powered by a completely functional Android handset that is located right smack between the magazine’s pages. Whenever you open the page with said ad, the display will come to life, playing a couple of clips from shows on the CW Network, the ad’s owner, in addition to showing off live tweets and other relevant information. When you flip the page elsewhere, the screen will turn off.
Whispers are going around that only 1,000 copies of this Entertainment Weekly issue was printed, at least the one with a built-in phone. I am quite sure that it will end up to be quite the collector’s item in due time, how about you? You might want to poke around your local newsstand to see if you are one of the lucky few to hit the jackpot. Winning the lottery is more fun though.
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-13: How To Transfer Contacts From iPhone To Android (5 Ways)
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated