It seems that the folks over at the FCC are pretty busy, and this time around, they have to spend their time going through just what the HP ElitePad 900 is capable of offering, and since it has already arrived at the doorsteps of the FCC, it goes to show that the chances of the HP ElitePad 900 hitting the mass market has increased by a whole lot. The particular HP ElitePad 900 model that we are talking about here is a 3G version which targets road warriors, sporting the 850MHz, 1,700MHz and 1,900MHz bands that will play nice with AT&T, T-Mobile and Canadian networks.
Do not expect a rabbit or any other creature to pop out from the proverbial magician’s hat here, as there is an indication that NFC support is thrown into the mix amidst dual-band 802.11n WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity options. At least this adds yet another option to folks who want more offerings in the enterprise tablet market in the coming year.
Next Story: iPhone 5 being prepared for China release
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-11: Oppo R1 Drops By The FCC
- 2014-04-04: HP Slate 8 Pro 7650 Appears At The FCC
- 2014-04-03: Sony Xperia Z2 Compact Might Have Received FCC Approval Already
- 2014-04-02: Verizon Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 Hits The FCC
- 2013-10-24: Two HP Slate Tablets Hit The FCC
- 2011-10-06: HP TouchPad Go clears the FCC, HP gearing for launch?
- 2011-08-17: Touchstone Audio Dock for HP Pre3 arrives at the FCC
- 2011-08-10: HP TouchPad 4G hits the FCC