You can more or less say that Apple is for sure going to make quite the splash when it comes to the smaller tablet market, what with plenty of rumors going around concerning the 7.85” tablet from Cupertino known as the iPad mini at this point in time. Supposedly, Apple is preparing the iPad mini for launch, but what other things can we tell about the tablet that we do not yet know? There are new reports which has crept up that the iPad mini will be a Wi-Fi only tablet, thanks to folks over at The Guardian who cited unnamed “industry sources”.
What do you think of this latest rumor – does it hold water? Assuming that it is true, then it would mean that the iPad mini is not meant to be your main tablet, but rather, one that you just use around the home perhaps to disseminate information, or to watch a movie while laying a log. Do the rumored last minute design changes have anything to do with it being Wi-Fi only?
- Microsoft Rumored To Be Launching Low-Cost Windows Tablets In India
- Galaxy NotePro 12.2 & G Pad 8.3 Pegged For 6th March Launch On Verizon [Rumor]
- Microsoft Surface Mini Rumored For June Announcement
- Alleged Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Specs Leaked
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued