One lucky Apple customer in France has just received a pre-ordered iPad mini ahead of the official launch. French website iGen.fr was able to post the first ever actual images of the iPad mini from the reader who reportedly pre-ordered the tablet through French reseller Darty. Even more interesting is the report that other resellers such as Auchan have also received the shipments.
Judging from the image above, you can clearly see that the package arrived with a Lightning cable on it. Also, the packaging hasn’t really changed that much when compared to other iPad models. Unfortunately, as the images on the site are suggesting, it is still unclear whether or not a 5W power adapter and Apple’s new EarPods are included in the package. Guess we’ll have to find it out soon on Friday, November 2nd.
Next Story: Acer Iconia Tab A110 now available for $229.99
- 2014-04-09 Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-03-31 iPad Air & iPad mini With LTE Hits China At Last
- 2014-03-23 Microsoft Convinces 12 Year Old Girl To Get The Surface 2 Over The iPad Mini
- 2014-03-18 Apple Reportedly Picks Samsung To Manufacture iPad Mini Display Panels
- 2014-02-16 iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued