Word on the street has it that Google’s Android-themed event that is happening in New York City this coming October 29th would also be the platform where the LG Nexus 4 (E960) is announced officially, making it the first of the next generation Nexus branded devices to be revealed to the world. Of course, this remains speculation at time of publishing, but you can more or less say that the planets have been aligned in the right manner with previous rumors circulating around concerning a Google-LG Nexus-branded device.
What you see above hails from evleaks, who did predict the new Lumia devices rather accurately, so we would not be surprised if the LG Nexus 4 did indeed come with a 1.5GHz quad-core APQ8064 processor, a 4.7″ display at 1280 x 768 resolution, 2GB RAM,16GB of internal memory, an 8-megapixel shooter at the back with a 1.3-megapixel camera in front, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and a 2100mAh battery, all crammed into a body that measures 9.1mm thin.
Next Story: Ant Ballet directed by a human
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Off-White Google Glass Sold Out Quickly
- 2014-04-15: Google I/O Ticket Registration Kicks Off, Lottery System Implemented
- 2014-04-15: ETA For Project Ara's Release Set For January 2015
- 2014-04-15: Buy Google Glass Today In The U.S.