Come 29th of October, it is expected that Google will be taking the wraps off their upcoming Nexus handset, the Nexus 4 made by LG. So far we’ve seen leaked photos and the likes, but the folks at Carphone Warehouse might have gotten a little ahead of themselves by launching the pre-order page for the LG Nexus 4, revealing its picture and some of its specs in the process. According to the description of the product and assuming that the information is accurate, we are looking at a 4.7” 1280×768 display made from Corning’s Gorilla Glass 2, an 8MP rear-facing camera, and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, which some have speculated could be Key Lime Pie (we guess this will be confirmed on the 29th).
Interestingly it seems that the description has neglected to mention if the Snapdragon S4 processor in the LG Nexus 4 is a Pro quad-core, or just your regular dual-core. Rumor has it that it will be a quad-core but Carphone Warehouse’s description has left that bit out. Interestingly the page also states that if you were to place your pre-order now, you can expect it to start shipping on the 30th of October, a day after the handset is announced. We wouldn’t be surprised if some of this information changes but for now, head on over to their website for the details!
- 2014-04-17: LG G3 Design Rumored To Be Pretty Similar To LG G2
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-16: LG Confirms First Mobile Processor Enters Production In The Near Future
- 2014-04-16: Gold LG G3 Reportedly Coming This Summer
- 2013-10-29: Nexus 4 Could Still Be Sold After Nexus 5 Launch
- 2013-09-17: Nexus 4 No Longer Being Sold In The U.S. [Report]
- 2013-06-30: White Nexus 4 8GB Model Drops Out Of Google Play Radar
- 2013-06-28: LG Explains Why Some Nexus 4 Screens Look Different From Others
- 2013-05-31: T-Mobile To Offer Google/LG Nexus 4 White