Yesterday, we saw how there will be a new game from the Minecraft creator, but today the spotlight is all on Minecraft Xbox 360 update 1.8.2 that will deliver a new mode as well as world type, in addition to a slew of gameplay tweaks and bug fixes that ought to make for a more pleasant and interesting gaming experience. Mojang’s Minecraft Xbox 360 update 1.8.2 will, as we promised before, come with Creation Mode and a superflat world type, while introducing updated mob sounds, a slew of new combat mechanics, critical hits, the ability for players to parry with a sword, as well as change the name of your world save.
Not only that, pressure plates can now be placed on fences, while new food and items include apples, raw and cooked chicken, raw beef, steak, melons and its seeds, rotten flesh (!), and cobwebs among others. Those who go through the tutorial mode on the Xbox 360 will find that it too, has undergone a fair bit of changes.
- 2014-04-23 Grid Autosport By Codemasters Coming This June
- 2014-04-14 Titanfall Sales In The UK Up By 220% After Xbox 360 Version
- 2014-04-11 Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Not Be Coming To Games On Demand
- 2014-04-07 GoPro Channel Xbox 360 App Release Tomorrow
- 2014-04-06 Xbox 360 Emulation On Xbox One Mulled
- 2014-04-04 Minecraft For Xbox 360 Crosses The 12 Million Copies Sold Mark
- 2014-03-26 Minecraft TU14 Update Arrives On Xbox 360 Today, PS3 Tomorrow
- 2013-12-13 Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition Sells Over 10 Million Copies
- 2013-11-21 Minecraft Xbox 360 Skyrim Texture Pack Now Available
- 2013-11-18 Minecraft Xbox 360 Save File Transfers To Xbox One Currently In Development