It was just a couple of days ago when we saw leaked photos of the Samsung Galaxy Premier, otherwise known as the GT-I9260. Well, you know for sure that this particular device is well on its way to the market, considering how even more leaked photos of the Galaxy Premier has hit the deck, and just in case you need to refresh your memory, the Galaxy Premier will sport a 4.65” Super AMOLED Plus display, accompanied by an 8-megapixel camera. It will come with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean right out of the box, and according to some whispers on the street, the Galaxy Premier will arrive this December, sporting a street price of approximately 400 Euros.
A dual-core 1.5GHz processor will run proceedings from within, and connectivity options include Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi and A-GPS. It will have a 1650 mAh battery, and judging by what we have heard and seen about the Galaxy Premier, it might make for a decent mid-range smartphone if you are in the market for one.
Next Story: Panasonic dry head spa robot prototype
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Patent Reveals Earphone With Heads Up Display