It was just a couple of days ago when we saw leaked photos of the Samsung Galaxy Premier, otherwise known as the GT-I9260. Well, you know for sure that this particular device is well on its way to the market, considering how even more leaked photos of the Galaxy Premier has hit the deck, and just in case you need to refresh your memory, the Galaxy Premier will sport a 4.65” Super AMOLED Plus display, accompanied by an 8-megapixel camera. It will come with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean right out of the box, and according to some whispers on the street, the Galaxy Premier will arrive this December, sporting a street price of approximately 400 Euros.
A dual-core 1.5GHz processor will run proceedings from within, and connectivity options include Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi and A-GPS. It will have a 1650 mAh battery, and judging by what we have heard and seen about the Galaxy Premier, it might make for a decent mid-range smartphone if you are in the market for one.
Next Story: Panasonic dry head spa robot prototype
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo