We all know that Windows 8 is going to be upon us – and hardware manufacturers such as MSI have also geared themselves up to meet this particular challenge, having announced a rather robust selection of 16-inch and 17-inch gaming laptops that will run on the upcoming Windows 8 operating system, ensuring that gamers will not only be able to get their work done, they can also let their hair down and play with enhanced system performance at their fingertips. The MSI Windows 8 upgrade will apply to upcoming laptops in the G Series, where among them include the GT70 and GT60 units.
Sporting the latest NVIDIA Keplar GeForce video cards, Killer E2200 Game Networking, Dynaudio Speakers and Steel Series Gaming Backlit Keyboard, the GT70 and GT60 are more than able to deliver exceptional performance which will keep even the most demanding of gamers happy. Of course, add in the fact that select models of the GT70 will be equipped with the Killer Wireless-N 1202 card and you’ve got more or less a speed demon on your hands.
Next Story: Droid DNA could be Verizon's HTC DLX
- 2014-03-09: MSI GS60 Ghost Pro Gaming Laptop Unveiled At CeBIT
- 2013-12-05: MSI Announces Industry’s First 3K Gaming Notebook
- 2013-09-25: MSI GT70 20K And GT60 20J Mobile Workstations Announced
- 2013-09-20: MSI W20 Windows 8 Tablet Runs On AMD Processor
- 2013-08-05: MSI GS70 Is Thinnest And Lightest 17” Gaming Notebook