As we inch towards the expected launch of a mini-tablet from Apple, popularly touted as iPad mini, the rumor-mill is furiously churning out purported leaks about the tablet. We recently reported that according to the claims of some senior tech journalists, Apple will be rolling out invites for the press event of iPad mini on October 10th.
If the veracity of this rumor is to be affirmed, for the sake of assumption, this would mean that the actual launch event is scheduled later this month. Now, a new leak regarding the mini tablet has hit the web which shows off a mini-SIM card slot and an anodized aluminum case.
The claimed leak conforms to the popularly held notion that the iPad mini will feature a 7.85-inches display. The leaked images show a mini-SIM card slot on one side of the device which essentially means that you’d be able to connect up with a 3G or even a 4G network.
The images also show off the case of the tablet to be what looks like black anodized aluminum, much like the iPhone 5′s black version. A different image shows a white variant of the mini iPad which may indicate that Apple has plans of launching the mini tablet in two colors.
Next Story: AU Optronics working on iPad mini displays?
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-03-31: iPad Air & iPad mini With LTE Hits China At Last
- 2014-03-23: Microsoft Convinces 12 Year Old Girl To Get The Surface 2 Over The iPad Mini
- 2014-03-18: Apple Reportedly Picks Samsung To Manufacture iPad Mini Display Panels
- 2014-02-16: iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued
- 2013-10-22: New iPad Mini Gets Retina Display
- 2013-07-08: Second Generation iPad Mini Might Be Delayed
- 2013-05-05: 10-inch Amazon Kindle Fire Tablet Rumored
- 2013-03-31: Apple Denied iPad Mini Trademark
- 2013-03-29: Apple Could Ditch Samsung As iPad Mini Display Supplier