As we inch towards the expected launch of a mini-tablet from Apple, popularly touted as iPad mini, the rumor-mill is furiously churning out purported leaks about the tablet. We recently reported that according to the claims of some senior tech journalists, Apple will be rolling out invites for the press event of iPad mini on October 10th.
If the veracity of this rumor is to be affirmed, for the sake of assumption, this would mean that the actual launch event is scheduled later this month. Now, a new leak regarding the mini tablet has hit the web which shows off a mini-SIM card slot and an anodized aluminum case.
The claimed leak conforms to the popularly held notion that the iPad mini will feature a 7.85-inches display. The leaked images show a mini-SIM card slot on one side of the device which essentially means that you’d be able to connect up with a 3G or even a 4G network.
The images also show off the case of the tablet to be what looks like black anodized aluminum, much like the iPhone 5′s black version. A different image shows a white variant of the mini iPad which may indicate that Apple has plans of launching the mini tablet in two colors.RELATED
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Survey: Amazon Kindle Fire Preferred Over Tablets With Google Play For Gaming
- Assassin's Creed: Pirates Released For Android, iOS And Kindle Fire
- Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Release Expected Next Month
- ASUS PadFone Mini To Launch In Taiwan Next Week
- Follow: Apple Inc, iPad mini,
- Seen at: bgr