Near the end of last week, we talked about how the yet unreleased Nexus 10 from Samsung has had its manual leaked to the masses, and this time around, it seems that yet another Nexus branded device has had its manual revealed online before the intended time. We are referring to the Nexus 4 smartphone from LG, with support manuals appearing not only on LG’s Australian but UK website as well. The manuals do confirm the name Nexus 4 in addition to 8GB of internal memory, but we also know that there will also be a 16GB capacity Nexus 4 arriving in due time.
The manual does point towards an induction coil for wireless charging capability, and it is with a heavy heart that we say there will be no microSD memory card support for the Nexus 4. Will you be picking up the Nexus 4 as your next smartphone upgrade when it is finally available to the masses, or are you still holding out for perhaps Google’s very own take on the Nexus brand name?
- 2014-03-27 Sailfish OS For Nexus 4 Released
- 2013-12-05 Android 4.4.1 Update For Nexus 4 And Nexus 7 Now Available
- 2013-11-25 Nexus 4 Android 4.4 KRT16S Build Causing Issues For Some Users
- 2013-11-20 Nexus 4 Android 4.4 KitKat OTA Update Reportedly Rolling Out
- 2013-11-19 Official Nexus Wireless Charger Goes Up For Sale For $50
- 2013-10-29 Nexus 4 Could Still Be Sold After Nexus 5 Launch
- 2013-09-17 Nexus 4 No Longer Being Sold In The U.S. [Report]
- 2013-06-30 White Nexus 4 8GB Model Drops Out Of Google Play Radar
- 2013-06-28 LG Explains Why Some Nexus 4 Screens Look Different From Others
- 2013-05-31 T-Mobile To Offer Google/LG Nexus 4 White