It goes without saying that rumors, leaks and other kinds of tips from readers could very well be as real as a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow or a leprechaun riding on a unicorn. That is, they could just disappear in a wisp of smoke when faced with the almighty “official announcement”, or they could materialize into the real world since it was a closely guarded secret from the beginning that somehow, one way or another, managed to slip out. Well, the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 was whispered to be released on October 24th on T-Mobile, and considering how that is the very same day that Samsung will be carrying out their own launch event in New York City, some folks have put two-and-two together to say it is the pivotal moment where store shelves are stocked with the Galaxy Note 2.
Should that happen, you will be able to choose from either one of two colors – Titanium Gray and White, and we are keeping our fingers crossed that additional information will be made public soon, especially by T-Mobile. We sure hope that this will be the patched version when released so that it has no missing split screen feature.
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2013-12-09: Android 4.3 For T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 Released
- 2013-03-24: T-Mobile 4G LTE Network Being Tested In 9 Cities
- 2013-03-18: T-Mobile 4G LTE Service Rolling Out This Month
- 2012-10-26: T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 has LTE radio built-in
- 2012-10-24: T-Mobile's Samsung Galaxy Note 2 now available for purchase