The wait is finally over. Samsung has officially announced the long-rumored Galaxy Premier. The phone is actually an improvised version of the Galaxy Nexus and the Galaxy S3, judging from its looks and features. It also has a bunch of software improvements such as S Beam, Smart Stay, Direct Call, Pop-Up Play, and S Voice, not to mention that it will be running TouchWiz Nature UX on top of Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
Specs-wise, the Samsung Galaxy Premier sports a 4.65-inch HD Super AMOLED Display with a 1280 × 720 resolution and it is powered by a 1.5GHz dual-core TI OMAP 4470 processor that is supported by a 1GB RAM and 8GB/ 16 GB storage options. Other noteworthy features include an 8-megapixel rear-facing camera, a 1.9-megapixel front-facing camera, NFC capabilities, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n, microSD support of up to 64GB, and a 2100 mAh battery. The Samsung Galaxy Premier will be available beginning next month, with Russia as its first pit stop.
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy K Camera Sample Spotted (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Uses Eco-friendly Packaging In Galaxy Series Devices
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone