I guess you could more or less say that this was just looming over the horizon and begging to be revealed to the world, as the Samsung Galaxy Premier has appeared on Twitter thanks to the folks over at @evleaks who more or less burst onto the leak scene with images of the recently announced Windows Phone 8-powered Lumia devices and its accessories. It does seem as though the Galaxy Premier takes after the Galaxy S3 mini in terms of its design scheme, although the sensors are located above the display on the right side of the speaker instead of on the left.
There are whispers going around that the Samsung Galaxy Premier will boast of a 4.65” Super AMOLED Plus display at 720 x 1280 resolution, although this could just be a red herring as Sammobile discovered in a PDF file that the Galaxy Premier could just carry a WVGA display instead. Other hardware specifications include a dual-core 1.5GHz TI OMAP 4470 processor, an 8-megapixel camera, a choice of 8GB or 16GB storage capacities, and a microSD memory card slot. Are you looking forward to an official announcement of the Samsung Galaxy Premier?
Next Story: MusicalHeart helps you maximize your workout
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014