Hmmm, there were speculations over the week concerning the possible release date this coming October 11th for the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini, a device that has yet to be confirmed officially by the good people over at Samsung, but perhaps the revealing of the GT-I8190’s User Agent Profile (UAProf) might lead to another clue as to the possible reality of the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini.
The UAProf of Samsung’s upcoming smartphone has already been published on Samsung Mobile’s WAP site, although the XML profile failed to reveal additional information other than the Android operating system, an ‘ARM11’ processor as well as a display which returns a rather meagre 480 × 800 pixels resolution in this day and age, confirming our suspicions that the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini (Samsung GT-I8190 if you prefer the model number) is but a mid-range device. Other rumors point to a 5-megapixel camera and a 4” Super AMOLED display to go along with the device.
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Patent Reveals Earphone With Heads Up Display
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Costs $256 To Build, According To IHS Teardown
- 2013-10-31: Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Press Render Leaks Online
- 2013-09-18: AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Launches September 27th For $0.99
- 2013-08-20: AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Spotted
- 2013-01-21: Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini NFC Edition Coming Your Way
- 2013-01-10: Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Arrives In Four New Colors