The yet unannounced Samsung Nexus 10 tablet has already been leaked online, its manual at least, or so some quarters say. Why don’t you take a gander at the above and see for yourself? The manual arrived just a few days before Google has announced it, most possibly at an event that is happening on October 29th (which would be next Monday). The photos of the purported Samsung Nexus 10 manual do not reveal any more details apart from a sketch of the expected 10-inch tablet, including both front- and rear-facing cameras.
The Samsung Nexus 10 tablet will be larger than its Asus-manufactured Nexus 7 sibling though, where the former will come with a strip on its back. As to the kind of material used, it is most probably plastic, right where the camera is placed. The images are most probably the real deal, but we will only know for sure when the event rolls around next week. Do you think that the Nexus 10 will be able to give the iPad a run for its money?
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2014-04-15: Know Your Samsung Gear Compatibility
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-01-05: New Nexus 10 Release Rumored For CES 2014
- 2013-07-25: Google Confirms New Nexus 10 By Samsung Is In The Works
- 2013-07-15: High-End Samsung SM-P900 Tablet Spotted In UAProf
- 2013-02-05: Nexus 10 Launched In Japan
- 2012-11-02: Nexus 10 Review