[CEATEC 2012] All right, Sharp is really pushing the boundaries when it comes to the resolution count on tiny displays where smartphones and other portable devices are concerned. I am referring to this 6.1″ IGZO display that will carry a phenomenal 498ppi, definitely a pixel density count that is far higher than any other which we have seen in the past and on current devices, making us wonder if someone out there is interested in churning out a tablet that carries a 6.1″ display or not. Surely this is an entertaining enough thought, don’t you think so?
Not only that, the 6.1″ IGZO display comes with a resolution count of 2,560 x 1,600, which is basically a case of your regular 30″ desktop monitor being shrunk down in size to just 6.1″ while maintaining its resolution count. It sure as heck is going to be an expensive affair if it sees the light of day in future devices, and we do wonder just how much juice does this particular display consume?RELATED
- Interlocking Ring Set Shows That You Both Truly Belong Together
- Dutch Authorities Finds That Google Violated Its Data Protection Act
- Microsoft Reportedly Edging Towards Alan Mulally And Satya Nadella For CEO Slot
- BiblioTech Is The US' First Bookless Public Library
- Victoria's Secret Debuts 3D-Printed Lingerie During Fashion Show
- Follow: CEATEC, ceatec 2012, igzo, sharp,