Sony continues their smartphone march with plans to hit the entry level market with a couple of new models – the Xperia E as well as the Xperia E Dual, and both of them have been spotted over at the Indonesian Postel site. The Sony Xperia E Dual (C160X codenamed NanHu DS), as its name suggests, will have a dual SIM carriage, so it makes perfect sense for the Sony Xperia E (C150X codenamed NanHu SS) to be in every bit the same as the Xperia E Dual, save for the fact that it can only carry one SIM card inside.
Expectations do not run high for these entry-level smartphones, with a single-core 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM7227A processor with Adreno 200 graphics running the show, in addition to a 320 x 480 pixel display and Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich in tow. We do wonder just which carriers Stateside will carry either (or both) when they are finally ready to be revealed to the world.
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy Premier spotted in the flesh
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)