Sony continues their smartphone march with plans to hit the entry level market with a couple of new models – the Xperia E as well as the Xperia E Dual, and both of them have been spotted over at the Indonesian Postel site. The Sony Xperia E Dual (C160X codenamed NanHu DS), as its name suggests, will have a dual SIM carriage, so it makes perfect sense for the Sony Xperia E (C150X codenamed NanHu SS) to be in every bit the same as the Xperia E Dual, save for the fact that it can only carry one SIM card inside.
Expectations do not run high for these entry-level smartphones, with a single-core 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM7227A processor with Adreno 200 graphics running the show, in addition to a 320 x 480 pixel display and Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich in tow. We do wonder just which carriers Stateside will carry either (or both) when they are finally ready to be revealed to the world.
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy Premier spotted in the flesh
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2014-04-17: Xperia Z, ZL, ZR And Tablet Z Receive Android 4.4 Next Month
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark