Phew! It does seem as though a fair number of phones are being announced today, and T-Mobile does not want to lose out in the news race with Verizon when it comes to the availability of new handsets – this time round, it would be the flagship LG device known as the LG Nexus 4 that so happens to be the first time both LG and Google have collaborated to work on a Nexus branded device, after the Internet search giant worked with HTC and Samsung in the past for their Nexus family of smartphones. Of course, T-Mobile did not forget about folks who rock to Windows Phone 8 either, having made sure that both the Nokia Lumia 810 and the HTC Windows Phone 8X will also be part of T-Mobile’s portfolion this coming holiday season. Will you be picking up the LG Nexus 4 when it arrives Stateside on T-Mobile, or would you rather rock on to Windows Phone 8? I guess you would have to fork out the usual premium for a high end handset like the LG Nexus 4, and $199.99 on a 2-year contract sounds just about right.
Next Story: Google Nexus 4 by LG officially announced
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: T-Mobile Announces Operation Tablet Freedom