Ever wanted a 3D printer for yourself at home but thought that 3D printers might be too expensive for the average consumer? Well the PandaBot 3D Printer is hoping to change that perception by launching its project on Kickstarter. It seems that for a pledge of $800 and assuming successful funding, the PandaBot 3D Printer can be yours. Granted $800 is still a lot more expensive compared to regular printers, it isn’t too much more expensive that would make it impossible for regular consumers to get their hands on it. After all, if you can fork out $600 for a brand new smartphone, an $800 3D printer doesn’t seem too expensive especially if you can justify its price. It seems that there are quite a few people interested in seeing the PandaBot 3D Printer being made a reality (46 backers at the time of posting), so if you’d like to learn more or if you’d like to pledge your donation, head on over to its Kickstarter page for the details.
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!
- Care Predict Activity Tracker System Targets Seniors