Ever wanted a 3D printer for yourself at home but thought that 3D printers might be too expensive for the average consumer? Well the PandaBot 3D Printer is hoping to change that perception by launching its project on Kickstarter. It seems that for a pledge of $800 and assuming successful funding, the PandaBot 3D Printer can be yours. Granted $800 is still a lot more expensive compared to regular printers, it isn’t too much more expensive that would make it impossible for regular consumers to get their hands on it. After all, if you can fork out $600 for a brand new smartphone, an $800 3D printer doesn’t seem too expensive especially if you can justify its price. It seems that there are quite a few people interested in seeing the PandaBot 3D Printer being made a reality (46 backers at the time of posting), so if you’d like to learn more or if you’d like to pledge your donation, head on over to its Kickstarter page for the details.
- 2014-04-10: Staples To Offer In-Store 3D Printing Service
- 2014-04-09: 3D Printed Human Heart Might Be Realized Soon
- 2014-04-03: 3D Printer Hacked, Now A Robot Tattoo Artist
- 2014-04-01: Three Over Seven Lets You Scan Your Feet To Custom Print Shoes
- 2014-03-25: ChocaByte Is Affordable 3D Chocolate Printer