We have been hearing a lot of talk about the Motorola Droid RAZR HD and the RAZR MAXX HD, both of which are expected to arrive on Verizon’s network in the near future. In fact screen protectors designed for the Droid RAZR HD were spotted n Verizon’s stores, leading many, including us, to speculate that the announcement for both phones could be due soon. Well you have been looking forward to either device, you’re in luck as Verizon has officially announced that they will be launching both the Droid RAZR HD and the RAZR MAXX HD on the 18th of October, and they will be priced at $199 and $299 with a two-year contract respectively.
So what can you expect for your money? Well both devices are virtually identical, save for the RAZR MAXX HD which sports a larger battery that promises 32 hours of normal use, while bumping up its internal storage to 32GB, although both phones can have their storage expanded via microSD. Apart from that, customers should expect a 4.7” 720p display, a 1.5GHz dual-core processor with 1GB of RAM, an 8MP camera, NFC and 4G LTE compatibility. So, any takers?
- 2014-04-22 PayPal Fingerprint Authorization For Verizon's Galaxy S5 Workaround Discovered
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-20 Verizon Galaxy S4 KitKat Release Expected May 2nd
- 2014-04-20 Verizon LG G2 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-04-18 Verizon HTC One M8 Software Update Arriving Soon
- 2013-07-04 Verizon's Droid RAZR HD And Droid RAZR HD MAXX To Undergo Soak Test
- 2012-10-18 Motorola Droid RAZR HD and RAZR MAXX HD now available for purchase from Verizon
- 2012-10-05 Motorola Droid RAZR HD screen protectors arrive at Verizon's store, launch imminent?
- 2012-10-01 Motorola Droid RAZR HD and RAZR MAXX HD reportedly delayed due to antenna issues
- 2012-08-16 Motorola Droid RAZR HD rumored to feature 8MP camera and will not come in a MAXX edition