Last week we reported that iTunes 11 could be launching in a few days’ time, and it looks like that could be the case and if the folks at the Wall Street Journal have it right, iTunes 11 could be launching as soon as today. As some of you guys remember, iTunes 11 was expected to be launched towards the end of October, but due to delays, Apple pushed the release to November, which makes it launch today make so much more sense. iTunes 11 is expected to be a major revamp and will introduce a new user interface and enhanced iCloud integration, although if it does launch today, we expect that we will get the full run down of its changes and new features. Either way we’ll keep our eyes peeled for the update, so check back with us later on in the day to see if it pans out!
- Apple Reportedly Pressuring Music Labels For Exclusive Releases
- iRadio Rumored For Fall Launch Alongside iOS 7
- Apple Reportedly Looking To Pay Half The Royalty Rates That Pandora Does
- Apple Executives Reportedly Met Up With Jimmy Iovine To Talk Music Streaming
- Radio Buttons Found On Jailbroken iPad Corroborates iTunes Streaming Service Rumor