The Samsung Galaxy Camera is not exactly the newest kid on the block, but this does not mean it has no place amidst your plethora of gadgets. The Samsung Galaxy Camera is a 4G-connected camera, where it will arrive this coming November 16th onwards at $499.99 a pop – and for a limited time only, AT&T customers have the privilege of getting a $100 discount off the purchase of a second Samsung Galaxy handset or other Samsung connected device, now how about that for hawking one’s brand? The Android 4.1 Jelly Bean powered Galaxy Camera merges high performance photography with the AT&T 4G mobile internet experience, and you can also download Angry Birds on your camera thanks to access to the Google Play market.
Just to recap, the Samsung Galaxy Camera will come with a 4.8-inch HD Super Clear LCD display, sport a 21x optical zoom lens and a super-bright 16-megapixel backside illuminated CMOS sensor that does well in close up and in low light situations. There is a quad-core 1.4GHz processor that runs proceedings in a jiffy from underneath the hood, and you are also able to take advantage of its powerful manual controls thanks to the Expert Mode. We did have a hands-on of the Samsung Galaxy Camera earlier, so you might want to check out what we think about it.
Next Story: Aakash 2 Android tablet launched in India
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Patent Reveals Earphone With Heads Up Display
- 2014-03-20: Samsung Galaxy S5 Pre-Order On AT&T Announced
- 2014-03-20: Samsung Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo And Gear Fit Pre-Orders For AT&T Announced
- 2014-02-27: AT&T Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4 KitKat Update Not Quite There Yet
- 2014-02-16: AT&T Galaxy Gear Price Gets A $100 Cut
- 2014-01-13: AT&T VoLTE Service Reportedly Being Tested With Samsung