AT&T has announced that November 9th will be the date when both the Samsung ATIV smart PC and the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 will arrive at AT&T retail stores in the US, letting you take advantage of AT&T’s 4G LTE network with your spanking new device(s) if you decide to pick them up. Just to recap, the Samsung ATIV smart PC is a spanking new tablet which was specially designed for Windows 8, while something we would all be more familiar with is the Android-powered Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, where it will play nice with the 4G LTE spectrum.
You might want to check your bank balance before that though, as the Samsung ATIV smart PC has been slapped with a rather hefty $799.99 price point, while the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 is a wee bit more affordable at $499.99 a pop. Not only that, Samsung and AT&T wants you to have that feel good factor going by offering customers up to $100 off should you purchase any connected Samsung device of lesser or equal value, whenever you pick up a Samsung Galaxy smartphone of your choice – albeit with a two-year agreement, of course. [Press Release]RELATED
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Mint Financial App Now Available On Windows 8.1, Windows Phone
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Windows 8, Windows Phone 8 Will Be Getting Facebook One-Click Login
- Follow: at&t, galaxy tab 2, Samsung,