So you have been having the time of your life ever since Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 was released, but there are some segments of gamers who complained of a rather weird issue whenever they make an attempt to install the second disc on a PC. Upon inserting the second disc, one will be prompted to install Mass Effect 2 instead, and so far, more than one person has stepped forward to verify that this is true, thanks to different posts that mentioned the same on the official Steam forums, Reddit, and Call of Duty forums. BioWare is aware of this “discovery”, and they did post an official response on their blog, where they made light of this mix-up by regarding it as “an omen” to point players to Mass Effect instead of Call of Duty.
Of course, BioWare is also serious about keeping customers happy, and they have pledged to give away their upcoming Mass Effect trilogy to the first 50 people who are able to send in legitimate photographic evidence of their swapped disc to firstname.lastname@example.org. This deal applies only to those gaming on the PC of course, since the issue affects only PC versions of Black Ops 2. Were you one of those affected?
- 2014-03-03 Remastered Mass Effect Trilogy Being Considered For PS4/Xbox One
- 2013-12-18 Mass Effect 4 Is Already Playable
- 2013-12-09 BioWare Hopes To Share More Mass Effect Details In 2014
- 2013-09-26 Call Of Duty: Black Ops II Apocalypse Final DLC Arrives
- 2013-07-25 Activision Community Manager Slams Gamers Who Post Death Threats
- 2013-03-04 Mass Effect 3: Citadel DLC Highlighted In New Trailer
- 2013-03-03 Mass Effect: Foundation Comic Series Announced By Dark Horse