We know that Blackberry 10 will be officially launching on the 30th of January in 2013, and chances are the Blackberry 10 L-series will be the first Blackberry 10 handset that will be launched. So far we’ve seen multiple leaks of the handset, so unless RIM has been blindsiding us all this while with fake leaks, we more or less know what we can expect, but how will it fare when compared to other smartphones in the market? Thanks to a recent leak (via BBIn), the L-series has been caught on camera once more but this time it can be seen lying side by side with Apple’s latest smartphone, the iPhone 5.
The iPhone 5 appears to be encased in some sort of bumper casing, and as it stands the Blackberry 10 L-series already looks noticeably bigger in terms of its display. As for whether it will be able to match the iPhone 5 in terms of thinness remains to be seen, but that’s pretty much all we have to go on for now. In any case what do you guys think of the L-series based on what we’ve seen so far? Will it have what it takes in terms of hardware to compete against the iPhone 5 and the slew of Android devices in the market?
- 2013-10-01: Gold iPhone 5 Stickers Apparently A Hot Ticket Item In China
- 2013-09-29: iPhone 5s Paint Peeling Off Issue Reported
- 2013-09-26: iPhone 5S $24 Upgrade Kit Turns Your iPhone 5 Into The Latest iPhone... Sort Of
- 2013-09-16: iPhone 5 Sticky Notes Now A Reality Thanks to Paperback
- 2013-09-13: The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger
- 2012-12-19: Blackberry 10 browser speed compared against iPhone 5 and HTC 8X
- 2012-12-12: Blackberry 10 L-series caught on video, compared against iPhone 5 and Dev Alpha B
- 2012-12-12: Blackberry 10 L-series spotted in photos, possibly the clearest photo set to date
- 2012-12-04: Blackberry 10 accessories spotted in a list leaked online
- 2012-12-03: Blackberry 10 L-series tutorial video surfaces online