Assuming Cloud TV takes off in a big way (we do hope that Microsoft will reveal more about the project), this would mean Microsoft will further strengthen their already strong presence in the media world, having products like the Xbox 360 deliver a slew of interactive content right in the comfort of your living room. What, in your opinion, do you think that the Cloud TV project is all about, and do you have any speculation on it?
- 2014-04-15: Microsoft To Open 11 More Specialty Retail Stores In The US
- 2014-04-15: Clippy Lives On As Cortana Easter Egg In Windows Phone 8.1
- 2014-04-15: Office 365 Personal Makes It Cheaper To Unlock All Features On iPad
- 2014-04-15: WP 8.1 GDR2 Update Could Support 2K Displays And Snapdragon 805 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-14: Microsoft Is "Done" With The Scroogled Campaign