While most of us are happy with just the one phone, there are some who need multiple lines for work or personal reasons, and thanks to dual-SIM phones, it is no longer necessary to carry two phones wherever you go. However so far most dual-SIM phones aren’t exactly the most powerful in terms of hardware although they do get the job done, but if you’re in the market for a dual-SIM smartphone with some pretty impressive specs, it looks like Samsung will be giving China some love in the form of a dual-SIM Galaxy S3.
The dual-SIM version of the Samsung Galaxy S3 will be joining the dual-SIM Galaxy Note 2 announced not too long ago. The device will sport the model number SCH-i939D and will support one GSM SIM card, and one CDMA SIM card which will be handy for those who subscribe to China Telecom’s network. Apart from that, the only main difference between this dual-SIM model and the regular Samsung Galaxy S3 is that this phone will come preinstalled with Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean, but besides that the hardware internals will remain the same. We doubt this dual-SIM Galaxy S3 will be making its way outside of China, but who wouldn’t mind getting their hands on it?
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-11: Samsung Galaxy S5 Will Be Region-Locked As Well
- 2014-04-11: Leaked HTC One M8 Training Doc Compares It To The Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-10: Samsung Galaxy S5 Stability Update Arrives Prior To Global Launch
- 2014-03-17: Galaxy S3 Slim Spotted On Samsung Brazil's Website
- 2014-03-13: Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Expected Again
- 2014-02-20: Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Might Not Materialize
- 2014-01-21: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Note 2 Rumored To Receive Android 4.4.2 By End Of March
- 2014-01-16: Galaxy S3 Most Popular Samsung Smartphone In The U.S.