Facebook deserves a pat in the back. That’s because we’ve been hearing lots of rumors lately – new “Pages” feeds, new threaded comment system, and even sounds for notifications. Today, we are hearing reports that Facebook is now testing a share button on its mobile site – m.facebook.com. If the popular social networking site will indeed launch the feature soon, this will definitely bring smiles to millions of faces.
Also, page owners will most likely see an increase in shares, likes, and yes, profits, since this will help them reach out to more people around the world. Inside Facebook notes that the share button is one of the most commonly requested features on mobile. The company previously said in August that the feature was not a priority. Of course, that’s understandable. But at least Facebook knows its priorities. A Facebook spokesperson has reportedly confirmed to Inside Facebook that the company is now beginning to roll out the feature to its users.
- Teen's Facebook Update Cost Her Father $80,000
- U.S. Google Search Will Now Show Restaurant Menus In Results
- Copyright Protectors Targeting Billboard Top 100 Charts Downloaders With Automated Fines
- 146K Indiana University Students' Personal Data Exposed
- Paramount Wants Twitter To Remove Top Gun Movie Tweets