Following the recent Google+ integration on Google Play, it seems that the Mountain View-based technology giant is now allowing customers to pre-order books on the Google Play Store. To try out the new feature, simply visit Google Play and click on the Books category. There you will find the “New And Coming Soon” section that basically lists all the books that can be pre-ordered. Then you can complete the order process by tapping the pre-order button.
Customers will be charged upon availability of the book and they can also cancel their pre-orders anytime. This is good news for Android users. First, it’s a sign that Google is starting to experiment with pre-orders on Google Play. Had it been made available during the Nexus 4 debut, people wouldn’t have to go through the tedious ordering process while working their way into the first-come-first-serve business model. You can test the functionality by visiting Google Play. Cheers!RELATED
- Mystery Google Barges On A 'Hiatus'
- Google Open Gallery Paves The Way For Online Exhibitions
- LG Reveals Men Can’t Multitask Video
- Nokia Offers Indian Authorities $369 Million To Unfreeze Its Assets
- eBay CEO Believes Amazon's Delivery Drones Are A 'Long-Term Fantasy'
- Follow: Google, google play,
- Seen at: support.google