We did check out leaked images of the Huawei Ascend W1 just last month, and you can be sure that this is not going to be the last of Windows Phone 8 devices from the Chinese manufacturer. In fact, the handset was seen in a cyan that would actually bring one back to what Nokia normally splashes on their devices. Well, additional photos of the Huawei Ascend W1 were discovered just today, and this time around, the handset itself was photographed in white and black. General expectations point to a CES 2013 announcement, and chances are pretty good that the Ascend W1 will be made available in Europe and Asia soon, while folks living in the US will most probably see the smartphone hit T-Mobile’s network.
Here is a quick refresher of what the Huawei Ascend W1 is capable of delivering – it is said to come with a 4-inch WVGA display, powered by a dual-core 1.2GHz processor, carry 512MB RAM as well as 4GB of internal memory. Two cameras will be thrown into the mix – one at the back that shoots 5-megapixel images, while the one in front does 0.3-megapixel photos, while a 2,000mAh battery ensures the Ascend W1 lasts you through the work day.
Next Story: Samsung Sues LG Display In South Korea
- 2014-04-24 Huawei Ascend P7 Case Leaked
- 2014-04-23 Huawei Targets $300M Spend In Global Marketing For 2014
- 2014-04-17 Chinese Manufacturers Gear Up To Rain On OnePlus' Parade
- 2014-04-14 Huawei Ascend P7 Spotted With Metallic Chassis
- 2014-04-03 Huawei Ascend P7 Launches May 7th
- 2013-04-11 Huawei Ascend W2 Specifications Reportedly Leaked
- 2013-02-20 Huawei Ascend W1 Gets FCC Approval
- 2013-01-08 The Ascend W1 Is Huawei's First Windows Phone 8 Smartphone
- 2012-12-17 Huawei Ascend W1 Sees CES 2013 Debut
- 2012-12-13 Huawei To Deliver Low End Windows Phone 8 Devices At CES 2013