The next iteration of iTunes, iTunes 11, is expected to be a major revamp but unfortunately the launch of iTunes 11 has been delayed. No specific date was given for its release apart from a November time frame, although if the reports are to be believed, it looks like we can expect to see iTunes 11 go up for download in the next few days. According to reports, it seems that Apple has sent out requests to artists and music labels for high resolution images and galleries for its iTunes 11 release, which according to the message, will be “within the next few days”. We have no way to confirm whether these reports are accurate so we suggest you take it with a grain of salt for now, but since we are still in November and Apple did promise a release in November, it wouldn’t be a stretch of the imagination if this was real. In anyway case we’ll keep an eye out for the next few days and see if the rumors pan out, so stay tuned for more updates!
- Apple Reportedly Pressuring Music Labels For Exclusive Releases
- iRadio Rumored For Fall Launch Alongside iOS 7
- Apple Reportedly Looking To Pay Half The Royalty Rates That Pandora Does
- Apple Executives Reportedly Met Up With Jimmy Iovine To Talk Music Streaming
- Radio Buttons Found On Jailbroken iPad Corroborates iTunes Streaming Service Rumor