LG has just launched the 29-inch EA93 UltraWide monitor that boasts a 21:9 aspect ratio. According to LG, the EA93 is the world’s first 21:9 ultra-widescreen monitor that offers a generous screen space, a 4-screen split feature, and 100 percent sRGB color space expressions. The EA93′s monitor, in particular, uses an IPS display to create life-like colors that will be perfect for entertainment and multimedia purposes. Another obvious feature that we love about the EA93 is its 29-inch screen that provides plenty of room for all the stuff that you use – whether it’s for the office or home.
Graphics professionals can also take advantage of the monitor’s 4-screen split feature, making it the perfect monitor for multiple tasks. Users can even connect the monitor to two external devices via Dual Link-up to provide consistent color across the entire screen while eliminating bezels. The LG EA93 UltraWide monitor will be available in Korea this month. LG says that a global roll-out will follow soon.
“LG is always working to expand the definition of what technology is and how it can contribute to productivity and convenience. Whether its for work, watching movies, playing games or anything else in between, the UltraWide Monitor enhances the multitasking and multimedia experience,” said J.J. Lee, Executive Vice President and Head of the IT Business Unit at the LG Home Entertainment Company. “The cinematic proportions, diverse color range and all-around functionality of the UltraWide Monitor clearly demonstrate an ongoing commitment to innovation.”
- 2014-04-21: LG G Watch To Arrive In A Shade Of Gold
- 2014-04-21: LG G3 Mini Seemingly Confirmed In User Agent Profile
- 2014-04-21: LG G3 Mini Headed For AT&T (Rumor)
- 2014-04-21: LG G3 Mini Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-04-20: The LG L65 Is Official
- 2014-01-20: LG MP76 IPS Monitor Unveiled
- 2013-12-16: LG Introduces New 34-Inch IPS Monitor
- 2013-04-18: LG Tests Out New IPS UltraWide Monitor In Men’s Room
- 2012-10-31: LG ET83 Touch 10 monitor optimized for Windows 8 action
- 2012-07-20: LG has new IPS monitors for the masses