A sweet November it is. If you use Microsoft Office a lot in your work or at school, then today’s your lucky day because Microsoft is now giving us a chance to test Office 2013 for 60 days. The version at hand is the Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 which includes Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, Access, Publisher, and Lync. With Office 2012 Professional Plus, users can create business insights with Excel, bring forth ideas to life with PowerPoint and Word, and connect to the people you work with using Outlook and Lync.
To enjoy the 60-day evaluation edition, visit the Office Professional Plus 2013 download page on TechNet and click the “Get Started Now” button. Log in to your Microsoft account, fill up the form, and select the version before hitting “Continue.” From there, you will be given a product key which will be used later to activate the trial. Select your language from there and hit the “Download” button. The overall file size should be around 785MB. Cheers!
- 2014-04-13: Microsoft Looks Into 3D Face Scanner Using Windows Phone Handset
- 2014-04-13: IRS Reportedly Paying Microsoft Millions For Extended Windows XP Support
- 2014-04-11: Microsoft Research Shows Off Interactive Live Tiles
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Microsoft Surface Mini Could Be Marketed As A Note Taking Device [Rumor]