We’ve seen various drop tests and stress tests conducted on our smartphones/tablets thanks to the folks on YouTube. They are usually rather brutal and cringe worthy, so if you’d like to see something a little less sadistic, Samsung has recently released a video in which they demonstrate how they put their phones to the test. Basically they measured how many times a button could be pressed before being worn out, how it would withstand while in the rain, at what point would the phone break if someone were to sit on it and how must damage would it have to take from the keys and coins in our pockets before finally being scratched. It’s a pretty interesting video although it is narrated in Korean, so unless you’re fluent in Korean, we guess you’ll just have to watch the video to get a better idea.
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Active Has 277 Apps Already (Rumor)
- 2014-04-13: Galaxy S5 Launch Day Sales Beat Galaxy S4 [Report]
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-04-13: Google Executive Says No iPhone Features Were Copied For Android
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Root For T-Mobile And Sprint Variants Available