One of the smaller carriers in the US, known as US Cellular, does seem as though they have a spanking new smartphone up for grabs – in the form of a leak thanks to the good people at @evleaks, having tweeted that it will be a variant of the recently announced Samsung Galaxy Mini, where this 4” device will be called the Samsung Galaxy Axiom (if you are a sucker for model numbers, then SCH-R830 would do very nicely).
What kind of hardware specifications can we expect from the Samsung Galaxy Axiom? For starters, it will come with a WVGA display coupled with a decent dual-core 1.2GHz MSM8960 processor, LTE support (woohoo!) and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich right out of the box. Of course, this is not confirmed yet, so you might want to take what you read here with a pinch of salt at the moment, but considering how @evleaks have been pretty spot on to date, the smart money would be placed on this being true instead of otherwise. Now to wait for an official confirmation so that all speculations about the Samsung Galaxy Axiom can be put to rest once and for all.
Next Story: Skype for iPhone updated
- 2014-04-06: Galaxy S5 For Verizon And US Cellular To Get Additional Anti-Theft Features
- 2014-03-21: US Cellular Galaxy S5 Pre-Orders Begin 21st March, Includes $50 Google Play Promotional Code
- 2014-02-04: Android 4.4.2 For US Cellular Moto X Could Be Released Soon
- 2013-11-25: US Cellular Announces Availability Of Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini For $50
- 2013-11-06: US Cellular's Samsung Galaxy S4 To Receive Android 4.3 Update This Friday