The Samsung Galaxy Camera’s major debut in U.K. has just been confirmed. Our beloved readers in the U.K. will be happy to hear that the Samsung Galaxy Camera will be available across the land beginning November 8th. However, eager customers can get the Android-based camera earlier on the 7th from 5pm onwards on all Samsung stores. Among the retailers included are Carphone Warehouse, Phones 4u and Jessops. Jessops, in particular, is selling the Galaxy Camera for £399.99.
First revealed at IFA 2012 in Berlin, the Samsung Galaxy Camera features a 1.4 Ghz Quad-core Exynos processor, a 16.3-megapixel BSI CMOS sensor, a 4.77-inch HD Super Clear Touch display at 308ppi, a 21x optical zoom lens, an 8GB storage, Wi-Fi support, and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. You can check out our Samsung Galaxy Camera hands-on for more details.
“The initial response to the Galaxy Camera has been amazing and we are really looking forward to offering our customers a completely new type of digital photography device,” said Simon Stanford, Vice President of Samsung UK and Ireland. “The Galaxy Camera is a fantastic example of our continued passion for innovation and we are excited to be evolving our Galaxy range even further.”RELATED
- Lightstrap Turns Your iPhone Into A Flash Ring
- Nokia Lumia 1020 Is The Most Popular Nokia Camera On Flickr
- PanoPal Is An iPhone, Android Accessory That Helps Take Panoramic Shots
- 6tag For Windows Phone Updated, Lets You Hide Instagram Ads
- Google Nexus 5's Camera Compared Against The Nokia Lumia 1020
- Follow: galaxy camera, Samsung,
- Seen at: pocket-lint