The Samsung Galaxy Camera’s major debut in U.K. has just been confirmed. Our beloved readers in the U.K. will be happy to hear that the Samsung Galaxy Camera will be available across the land beginning November 8th. However, eager customers can get the Android-based camera earlier on the 7th from 5pm onwards on all Samsung stores. Among the retailers included are Carphone Warehouse, Phones 4u and Jessops. Jessops, in particular, is selling the Galaxy Camera for £399.99.
First revealed at IFA 2012 in Berlin, the Samsung Galaxy Camera features a 1.4 Ghz Quad-core Exynos processor, a 16.3-megapixel BSI CMOS sensor, a 4.77-inch HD Super Clear Touch display at 308ppi, a 21x optical zoom lens, an 8GB storage, Wi-Fi support, and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. You can check out our Samsung Galaxy Camera hands-on for more details.
“The initial response to the Galaxy Camera has been amazing and we are really looking forward to offering our customers a completely new type of digital photography device,” said Simon Stanford, Vice President of Samsung UK and Ireland. “The Galaxy Camera is a fantastic example of our continued passion for innovation and we are excited to be evolving our Galaxy range even further.”
- 2014-04-22 Samsung SM-T2588 Is An Unknown 7-Inch Device
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Gear Fit Initial Stock Reportedly Sold Out
- 2014-04-22 AT&T Stops Android 4.4.2 KitKat For Galaxy S4 Active
- 2013-11-14 Second Generation Galaxy Camera Test Shot Spotted
- 2013-06-13 Galaxy Camera 2 Reportedly Being Unveiled At Samsung's 20th June Event
- 2013-06-12 Samsung Galaxy Camera 2 Rumored For 20th June Announcement
- 2013-04-14 Verizon Samsung Galaxy Camera Receives Software Update
- 2013-04-04 Samsung WiFi-Only Galaxy Camera Announced