We’re sure that some of you guys have seen smartphones where the 3.5mm audio jack has been “stopped” with an accessory, which not only helps “bling” up the device, but at the same time we’re guessing will help prevent dust from getting into the unused 3.5mm audio jack. If the audio jack stopper is an accessory you wouldn’t mind blinging your phone out with, you might be interested to learn that in Korea, Samsung has partnered with Korean premium jewelry brand, Stonehenge, to offer Galaxy Note 2 customers audio jack accessories.
As you can see in the image above, instead of regular plastic caps, these particular caps will instead be made with sterling silver and Cubic Zirconia, giving your device a rather unique and flashy accessory. These audio jack caps are apparently limited edition and at the moment, it does not look as though they will be available outside of Korea, you might have to find some way to get it imported if you really want one for yourself. Pricing for these accessories have also not been revealed.
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Active Has 277 Apps Already (Rumor)
- 2014-04-13: Galaxy S5 Launch Day Sales Beat Galaxy S4 [Report]
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-04-13: Google Executive Says No iPhone Features Were Copied For Android
- 2014-01-21: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Note 2 Rumored To Receive Android 4.4.2 By End Of March
- 2013-12-09: Android 4.3 For T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 Released
- 2013-11-19: Android 4.3 Update For Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rolls Out
- 2013-11-10: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Android 4.3 Update Expected To Roll Out Soon